
We went to our nephew, Brayden's Birthday party the other day where of course everyone over 2 feet tall was served cake and ice cream. This is Johnny doing his best puppy dog look in hopes I would be kind enough to share mine with him. Now how can you turn that down? At first I gave him some cake, apparently that wasn't sweet enough for him.

He spit it out with a terrible look on his face as if I was feeding him spinach and continued to beg until he got a fork full of frosting. How he knew that there was something even better spread ontop of the cake, I do not know but he was quite persistant until all of the cake was gone.
2 comments:
I can't wait to get my hands on him in Oct! He is so photogenic!
p.s. Johnny sounds as picky as Ruby is about his cake thing.
Post a Comment