December 2nd Alex turned 4 years old! She is so grown up, just ask her! We measured her in at 42.3 inches tall, you know what that means don't you? She's tall enough to ride more rides at Roaring Springs, yeah! She requested a Princess Geneveve Party from the 12 Dancing Princesses. We had 6 of her friends over for a party in her honor where we decorated crowns, beaded bracelets, "whacked" a pinata (as Alex would put it), had cake and ice cream and opend gifts.
She had a huge pile of presents, she got barbies, pets, play food, games, a soccer ball and much more. At the end of the party we played muscial chairs which I wouldn't recommend to a bunch of little girls hyped up on sugar and excitement. It's not fun being "out". While some didn't mind it so much some broke down in tears. We've learned our lesson and everyone walked away with smiling faces and a bag full of goodies. Alex spent the rest of the day closed up in her room playing with all her new toys. Whenever I would go in to check on her or try to play with her she would nicely ask "could you please leave my room now so I can play with my new toys?" Well ok then, she really does think she's so grown up now. Kind of scary but fun to watch. 
This is her new favorite pose by the way, I've been seeing it a lot lately...hands on the hips and hips to the side. Not sure where she learned that one.
1 comment:
she is such a princess and she knows it! I love the pink slippers, those are so furry and nice!
Post a Comment