Saturday, January 06, 2007

Pretty in Pink

I am posting this picture per my very good friend, Sarah Smylie's, request. Here's a better look at the three cuties in the picture page I recently sent out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this picture is beautiful. Just three gorgeous girls. It's amazing how fast time goes, your mom was your age not too long ago, and you were the blonde 4 year old.

Hannah said...

Laurel, your children are beautiful. So true how fast time goes. Like how I just found your thank you note for the gift card you guys sent us for our wedding..oops. I can't believe that was a year and a half has passed!! I love looking at all your blog pictures and I must say, your mom looks like a very happy grandma! PS thank you for the gift card, you're great.

Chris and Cindy said...

What a perfect picture! All of you look so cute together in your pink!