We have come to accept the fact that our sweet little Johnny will probably be dawning a set of sparkly new braces some day. Yes, these are only baby teeth but they'll more than likely follow the same pattern. His two top teeth are different sizes. They came in at different times and we thought for awhile that the other one would eventually grow to be the same size as the first, but it stopped growing months ago and no change. He has only 3 molars and has had only 3 for a few months now. The 4th molar is there, it just prefers it's snug little space under his gum. I loved this picture because it's a great view of his missing molar and lopsided teeth. Some day the dentist will take off these braces I speak of and I'll have a perfectly average, normal smile smiling back at me. I want to remember the goofy grin that I love so much!Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Braces or Bust!
We have come to accept the fact that our sweet little Johnny will probably be dawning a set of sparkly new braces some day. Yes, these are only baby teeth but they'll more than likely follow the same pattern. His two top teeth are different sizes. They came in at different times and we thought for awhile that the other one would eventually grow to be the same size as the first, but it stopped growing months ago and no change. He has only 3 molars and has had only 3 for a few months now. The 4th molar is there, it just prefers it's snug little space under his gum. I loved this picture because it's a great view of his missing molar and lopsided teeth. Some day the dentist will take off these braces I speak of and I'll have a perfectly average, normal smile smiling back at me. I want to remember the goofy grin that I love so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had braces, and they sucked. I had all my teeth, buy some of my top teeth wanted to stay in my gums also, but if they would have kept growing my front teeth would stick out like a beaver.
Oh well, what a cute kid. I love the smile
Take care-perez
Man, I love that smile so much!!!
That is so stinking cute! I laughed out loud for a while when I saw that cute little smile!
Post a Comment