Friday, December 05, 2008

Say Cheese!


Just a few from her party Wednesday. From the left end of the table around to the right end:
Lawson, Morgan, Maddy, Sierra, Emma, Madeline, Alex, Maddie, Johnny, Ethan, Logan, Jayden, Abigail. We pretty much had the place to ourselves and I had great coupons to keep the coins flowing for hardly anything and lots of willing parents to lend a hand where needed. I was pleasantly surprised to see Alex spending individual time with each of her friends throughout the evening. It was a lot of fun to see her be the center of attention she is always striving for.
Happy 6th Birthday Alex!

3 comments:

Sarie said...

Happy Birthday!

Love
Grace

Celeste said...

I can't believe she's 6!! Happy Birthday and good for you for surviving a party at Chucky Cheese!

Anonymous said...

I had to prove to my sister in law that I do read her blog!

Love you guys!