Not being able to stand the thought of letting a summer slip through my fingers without a single camping trip, I informed Sariah we were packing up the kids and camping gear and headed up into the mountains.
With the campsite to ourselves, we looked at our meager kitchen with the fireplace a little too close to the tent and picked out a nice shaded kitchen with a view across the way.
Spork Power!
Waiting for the sun before shedding our cozy sleeping bags.
Here's a basket and some rope, let your imagination run wild.
Expedition CrewWe did it! We squeezed in one last hoorah before school starts. I knew this summer would fly by, at least we created a few memories along the way.





2 comments:
I am so jealous right now. I wish I wish I wish.
A perfect summer to me is one without camping, but it does look like you had fun.
Post a Comment