Thursday, December 03, 2009

Birthday Epilogue


This is the main outfit my Mom got for Alex. She picked it all out, head to toe. Alex felt a little self conscious in it, not wanting to draw attention to herself (go figure). I'm sure she'll get plenty of compliments at school and it'll be her new favorite outfit. Please forgive all of the lame shots, she wasn't in the mood for posing for any of them and we were rushing to get then taken before the bus came to pick her up. I'm sure I could take some darn cute ones of her in this sweatshirt/jacket though. I'll bring it to the cabin with us for Christmas and coax her outside amongst the pine trees and snow for some cute winter shots. All I have to say is, she'd better not have a huge growth spurt between this winter and next, it'd really be great if she can get more use out of all of these cute clothes!
Oh, and I asked her this morning about her letter to Santa. The "nobude" part of the list was to state that she wanted a cake makin' thing that nobody else could touch. Then I asked her if this meant she didn't want any Littlest Pet Shop Stuff anymore and her eyes got big and she rushed to add it to her list. We're good. :o)

No comments: