Monday, January 18, 2010

MIA

Wondering why I've been missing in action this past couple of months? So much has happened with the holidays, kids out of school and this month I've been spending our weekends up on the mountain skiing with the kids. 2010 hit and I felt so behind I told myself that before I post another blog, I was going to finish my picture pages for 2009. I was so many months behind, the task seemed daunting. So I've worked on them here and there, inbetween and during other responsibilities and I'm happy to say I'VE FINISHED!!! So if you're intereseted in how the past year has been or even just these last couple of months, check out my photo album on Picasa. It's my favorite one yet!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I would love to see you in Feb. I am here all the time so we need to get together!!

lauralquinton said...

I have been checking out our best bites. they are my favorite recipe place so far. I'm jealous that you're friends with her!! :D

thanks for the help!

L