Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning




Last night Alex got to stay up and help the Easter Bunny get the baskets ready.  She was such a great helper she even hid a bunch of extra eggs around the house for Johnny to find in the morning.  It's cute watching her play a role in making things special for him on the holidays.  They were so cute in their new spring outfits their Grammie got them.  My favorite part is Johnny's tie, although he will only wear it for pictures and then it comes right off.  We had stake conference this morning and I pulled a couple of eggs full of jelly beans and about a dozen bouncy balls out of Johnny's pockets before we left.  I can only imagine what church would've been like if I hadn't frisked him before we left.  In a little while we'll be heading over to their cousins house for Easter dinner, an egg hunt and to celebrate his buddy Ethan's 6th birthday.  I'm just glad the sun is shining!  Last year it was raining and we had to have the egg hunt indoors.  Not very springy. 
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Oh my gosh, they are SO big!!! Alex looks like she's 10! Love their outfits. Johnny is such a stud!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

That's so funny about Johnny's pockets! lol Totally something Ty would do too, haha.