Fun!! what did you do it with and how long will it last? That could be a fun summer do (after we do the locks of love thing....I don't think they'd want pink hair. lol) and does it come in any other colors?
Um, Laurel... I don't wan to alarm you, but Alex seems to be taking after Lady Gaga. No really, you're such a nice Mom. I've wanted purple highlights forever :)
3 comments:
Fun!! what did you do it with and how long will it last? That could be a fun summer do (after we do the locks of love thing....I don't think they'd want pink hair. lol) and does it come in any other colors?
I love it! She looks so cute and REALLY happy about her pink hair too:)
Um, Laurel... I don't wan to alarm you, but Alex seems to be taking after Lady Gaga.
No really, you're such a nice Mom. I've wanted purple highlights forever :)
Post a Comment