Ok, so we're spending Christmas at the cabin as usual and this year we will be spending it with Brad's family. So instead of hauling all of my family's present to Cascade and making his family watch us open them all we took last night and made it into a mini Christmas. We started out by making our Christmas treats that we'll be bringing to the cabin and then topped it off with present opening. It is nice to be able to spread the gifts out a little so they're not so overwhelmed on Christmas day. And let me tell you, they were quite entertained all day today. Here are a few snapshots I just had to take!
Alex, and yes Johnny too, dancing to "Bella Dancerella Cheerleader"
Alex, and yes Johnny too, dancing to "Bella Dancerella Cheerleader"
Spirit spirit, she has Spirit!Johnny's new race track
This one I threw in because Alex falls asleep like this just about every night and I've been meaning to take a picture of her when I've gone in to turn off her light. She always keeps the book propped just in case she might wake up and want to finish where she left off.
No comments:
Post a Comment