Since Johnny is done with daily naps we have instilled "quiet time" during the day so Mom still gets a block of time to regain her sanity and the kids can recharge their bodies for the rest of the day's activities. I set them up with a movie, the longer the better, and turn off their lights. If they're tired enough they still have the opportunity to fall asleep for a little siesta. Yesterday they were playing outside after quite time so I went upstairs to gather the DVD players and Johnny's was sill playing, apparently as to not be rude to Mr. and Mrs. Potatoe Head who were still quite captivated by the movie. My kids are never alone, they create friends where ever they go for every situation. I'm just wondering if they watched the entire movie with him, partly blocking the screen, or if they just stood in for him once he was done. My kid's minds are never boring. Today for lunch Alex was a cat eating fish and Johnny was a shark eating fish. For some reason fish was the food of choice although they couldn't agree on a similar animal. And here I thought I was serving up the same boring bowl of macaroni and cheese.
2 comments:
That is so hilarious! They really look like they are chillin watching a movie... it look like "Toy Story" or something. Your kids are so creative.
You never know what you're going to get, do you??? My girls have big imaginations which translates into: They're totally nuts.
Post a Comment