Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We're Back from Nor Cal

We're back from Northern California where we got to spend 2 weeks with family and the kids got to hang with their cousins. We turned the living room into another bedroom with a pop up playhouse tent and the kids slept in there great. We visited the ocean a couple of times and brought home a few treasures. My favorite part about the trip? The pictures Anna took of my kids. So adorable. Here are my favorites (there are a lot of them). Which one is your favorite of each kid? I need to pick one to print out and hang in my family room. We're leaving Thursday for the cabin with Brad's family and playing at the lake. No rest for the weary, it's all worth it though for the memories we create each summer.

Oh and...Happy Birthday to me today! Yeah!

3 comments:

Sarie said...

I love Johnny against the red wall and I love the one of Alex in the grassy dunes. They are gorgeous. The ones of Alex are amazing with the fog.
Happy birthday Laurel!!!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday!!

... it's to hard to say ... your sister did a great job taking the photos and I loved them all.

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are amazing. Anna is quite the photographer. I love the one with Alex on the beach with the pot of flowers on the sand. And I love the one of Johnny walking away on the wooden bridge, the photoshop coloring is amazing!