Having a little Irish in them, the Day's always keep a look out for people to pinch on St. Patrick's Day so the kids and I are very diligent when picking out our clothes each year to make sure our green is very visible. And green pancakes are a must for breakfast in the morning.
The kids started soccer practice this week. Alex is excited that she is on an all girl's team now (as opposed to 2 years ago when it was coed). Johnny was excited to be out running around with kids his age. He is so used to Alex being the one with all the friends that he claims any kid his height as his "new friend" whether they know it or not.
I finally finished painting the laundry room so I am aloud to start on my next project which will be Alex's room. I've always told her that we would paint her room in our new house but it looks like the new house will have to wait a few years so plans are in the mix to spruce up her space now.
Last but not least, I bought peas, green beans, cucumbers, green onions and cherry tomato seeds today. The sun is shining and it's time to pull out the gardening gloves once again. It's the best way to get my kids to eat their vegetables!


1 comment:
They both look so cute in their green. Yeah to starting your garden... sounds delicious.
Post a Comment