
Alex has discovered that "all of the other girls at school pick out their own clothes and they all look really cute!" I usually let her dress herself on the weekends and then I lay her clothes out for her on week nights. This is what she's picked out for herself for her first school day of picking out her own clothes. This ensemble consists of a long sleeve white shirt, a short sleeve pink shirt and a crop white hoody, embroidered jeans and her favorite pink striped skirt (that she's had since she was 3). I told her I have veto power if she picks something too out there, but this kid definitely needs to be able to express herself.

Johnny has discovered the gigantic half-pipe we've been hiding in our bathroom. He loves his little "Tech Deck" skateboards and the tricks he can make them do as they zoom through our bath tub. He reenacts every trick for me asking, "Whoa! Did you see that one?!!! It went like this, and flipped like this, and went like that!" So easily entertained!
No comments:
Post a Comment