Monday, April 26, 2010

Feeding the Ducks

Today Johnny had a field trip to a local park. His teacher made it educational or course, but mostly we were there to feed the ducks. At least that's what the kids will remember. I've driven past this park before but I've never taken my kids there. It's out of the way and I've just driven past on my way to another destination. It is a beautiful park though and it's always nice to be able to interact with the ducks. There was one goose there that noticed his reflection in one of the car's chrome bumper. I'm not sure if he just liked his own reflection or if he thought it was another goose and was lonely. It circled the car the entire time we were there and when she tried to leave, the goose sat in front of the car and had to be shewed away so she could drive off. It honked after her for awhile, distressed that she was leaving him. It was the funniest sight. I can't believe we only have one more month of school left and tomorrow is Kindergarten registration. Johnny in Kindergarten?????? Is that possible?

1 comment:

Sarie said...

I LOVE Johnny's hair!!!