Sunday, December 18, 2011

Alex's 9th Birthday

I know this is very late...sorry Mom.  Here are some highlights from Alex's 9th Birthday.  The day before her birthday I hung nails on her wall above her bed.  She had posters up there already so I just put the posters back up so she wouldn't see the nails.  Then while she was sleeping that night I went in and hung some elephant pictures I printed and framed for her room (she loves elephants).  She was very surprised in the morning.

Brad brought her home a bouquet of flowers after work which made her day.  Then we had a pizza party with family that evening, it's so nice to have lots of family around to celebrate with!


Johnny was very excited about his gift for Alex, a big rotating disco light.  It was a hit at the party.  She also got teensiest pet shop, a fashion drawing book, fairy chapter books, "high" heels, her own suitcase, a new purple soccer ball, paint by number posters, and a new pink scooter.
And Christmas is just around the corner.   :o)


She helped me make rainbow cupcakes, delish! 


Kind of funny that we all wore Alex's favorite colors for her birthday and she picked out a blue and green outfit for herself.  Another year older, but still my baby girl.  Love you Alex!

No comments: