Saturday, December 31, 2011
Ice Skating
First trip to the ice skating rink. Alex was nervous (as expected) and Johnny was a maniac (as expected). He would ask me to pull him along as fast as I could and let go so he could catch some speed, or spin him around in a circle. He fell down more times than I can count but he also improved a ton and was skating better than any of us by the end. He asked if we could put a skating rink in our next home, or at least in his room. It was hard pulling him away, but the rest of us were getting sore ankles. We had a lot of fun though (and thank goodness for camera phones).
And I know, I know...Christmas picture right? I'm getting there, these were taken a couple of weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment