I'm not sure why these pictures refuse to be rotated. I fixed them in my picture editing program and they appear fine in my folder but when I go to upload them to Blogger they revert back to how I took them on my phone. Oh well, they are worth posting anyway. These are from a Mommy/Son date I went on with Johnny last month. We went to Wahooz and that boy can show a girl a good time! Miniature golf, go carts, laser tag, and an icee for two! We had so much fun together, I love spending time with just me and my little guy. I thought it was interesting that his favorite activity of the day was miniature golf. It was my favorite too because it was the part of the date that we got to talk and joke around with each other. He has such a sweet personality and he really shines when it's just the two of us. Looking forward to our next date!
Alex and I went on a date together the following week. I took her out of school at lunch and we went to Primo's Pizza which is her favorite place to eat because of their dessert pizzas. Then we went to the YMCA to swim. Because school was still in session we had the pool mostly to ourselves. It was fun having her to myself and even when a family showed up that we knew she wanted to just hang with me instead of play with their kids. She kept telling me how she must be dreaming because it was the best day ever. We stopped off at U-Swirl for some frozen yogurt treats on the way home and grabbed one for Johnny before we left since we were just in time to pick him up from school. Our one on one time really makes a difference in their day to day attitudes and I know it's because I can be their friend rather than their maid and drill sergeant. It's good for both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment