Monday, June 18, 2012
Disneyland Pictures!
Click HERE to see pictures from our trip to Disneyland. While we were there we got to visit with my Grandpa as well as my brother Matt and his family. Most of those pictures are on my Mom's camera though so I will add those when I get them. We had a great time except for one set back, Johnny was sick for the entire week. We made it work though and really enjoyed our time at the most magical place on earth! The kids kept picture journals that they drew in and wrote in during the trip which are a great memory keepsake. It also gave them something to do while waiting for fireworks or other nighttime shows to start. They also each had an autograph book of their own and Alex's favorite part of Disneyland was collecting autographs and meeting all of the characters. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're daughter looks just like you!! I just barely discovered your blog :)
Post a Comment