Tonight Johnny gave his favorite stuffed animal, "Howie" a juice bath very close to bed time. Knowing that he would never get to sleep tonight without him I tossed him in the washer to clean him up. I was running out the door and didn't have time to be crafty about it (usually I have to sneak Howie into the wash) so Johnny saw me toss Howie into what Johnny figures is a death sentence for his sleep buddy. I calm him down with Sesame street and a familiar blanket and sneak out the door. When I got home 30 minutes later Brad says he heard someone in the laundry room and figured it was me but when I didn't answer he went in and found Johnny inside the washing machine searching for his precious Hippo. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Howie's the plump, blue and green hippo sitting in the middle of his "Sprinkles" cousins.
1 comment:
This will become one of my all time favorite Johnny stories Lu! Thanks for letting me watch them this weekend. Sorry again for getting sick..hopefully no one in the house catches it again. I also posted some pictrues from this weekend of the cookie making process. It was tons of fun!
Post a Comment