This blog was actually meant to be read from the bottom up. I published it in order but of course the latest blog ends up on top. Oops. Anyway, if you'd like to read it as it was intended then scroll down to the "Family" post about 5 posts down. Either way, Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!





The weekend after Thanksgiving we made a trip into Salt Lake to see the lights on Temple Square. It was a magical night with lights all colors of the rainbow, a life size manger scene, live Christmas music
emanating from the tabernacle, the Salt Lake Temple towering over head and my favorite part, the beautiful
Christos. I hope to visit temple square more often so the kids can see the history and feel the
grandeur and spirit of the grounds.
2 comments:
I love all the new posts and the new camera photos look EXCELLENT!!!! I can tell you love it! And have I mentioned that I love that you have a blog so I can hear all these great stories??
Hey! I'm sorry I missed you when you came down. We are coming up to caldwell this weekend fri til mon. we should get together!
Post a Comment