
Yesterday we had a fresh blanket of snow on the ground so we bundled up and headed outside to build a snowman. When I asked Alex what we should name our snowman she said "Frosty" of course. I joked around about how I've never heard of the name Frosty for a snowman before and she decided to change the name to Crystal (Frosty's wife). Although Crystal's snow gear isn't very girly she is still a happy snowman (or woman). The kids are wearing their new hats that Grammie made them, thanks Grammie! Below is a picture of our backyard today. It snowed again last night and is still snowing this morning. Hopefully this means nice skiing on Thursday for me and Alex. Poor Johnny is going to be so sad when he finds out that he won't be skiing with us. I can't wait until he's old enough to do everything Alex can do like go to school, ski, gymnastics, swim lessons, wear underwear. Ok so the last one is on my wish list more than Johnny's but we'll be working on that soon. Hopefully he'll be good to go by this June because Brad and I just booked flights and hotel for a week in Puerto Vallarta! Yeah! It's to celebrate our 10 year anniversary in 2008. I can't wait! My Mom's flying out to take care of the kids. Speaking of my Mom, we both just got new webcams so we can keep in touch better and so she can watch the kids grow up even though we live so far apart. It's great, so if anyone else out there has a webcam and wants to chat with us online let me know and we'll add you to our friend's list!
Let it snow!
2 comments:
I think you have more snow than we do! What a cute story about "Crystal". And I can't belive you've been married for 10 years! have fun on your trip...lucky!!
We totally have a webcam! We hardly ever use it anymore, but here and there we get it out! We should chat! Congrats on your mexico vacation! I am so excited for you. Miss ya.
Post a Comment