
So yesterday it snowed ALL day long. Around 3pm I went out to shovel the driveway so Brad could pull into the garage when he got home. By the time I was done it needed shoveling again. It was really sticky "snowman-making" snow so before starting another round of shoveling I figured I'd test the snow to see how good it was (maybe the kids and I would come out later and build a snowman). Well Johnny was asleep and Alex was having quiet time and before I knew it I had a 5+ foot tall snowman standing next to "Crystal" who we built a couple of days earlier. The snow was so sticky it would leave the grass completely bare after rolling a snowball over it. By the time I had the head on, Alex had peeked her head out the front door asking me what I was doing. So I invited her out and not too long after that Johnny woke up and joined us. We spent a long time just playing in the snow with the neighbor kids. It stopped snowing just long enough to snap a couple of pictures. I felt bad over Christmas that the kids never made it outside to enjoy the snow we got up at the cabin. But they haven't missed out this year after all, who knew we'd get so much snow in the valley!
1 comment:
That's so great that you just starting making a snowman all by yourself!!! You'll have to name him now!
Post a Comment