Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The little things

It's been awhile since we've pulled out the paints. I used to do it more often when I had one kid to clean up after and she was particularly meticulous about how messy she got. Now I have 3 (Hunter included) so the paints rarely make an appearance. However the other day Alex came home and insisted that she had an art contest she needed to enter into at school. She needed a "board that's kind of like paper" (poster board) and paints. So, not wanting to hinder her creative thought process, I give her the needed supplies and let her go at it. Of course, there's no hiding paints from the boys so once they were out, they were into them. It is fun to see what they come up with. Maybe I will make a point to pull them out more often.

And THIS is why I LOVE my new car!
The kids can be completely separated from each other, with headphones on, watching a movie. It's like I'm in the car all by myself, listening to my relaxing music and NOT yelling at the kids the entire time to keep their hands off of each other and voices down.
LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Sarie said...

The glasses are hilarious! And Johnny's grin is too.