Well we made it to our annual ski trip with Bret and Jolene this year. It's always the best skiing of the season, especially now that Bret gets us passes to Deer Valley (he teaches lessons there) and acts as our personal tour guide (the mountain is gigantic) as well as gives me invaluable tips so my skiing improves each time. This season I even made it down a black diamond and some double blues without freezing up. I've also learned that my boot is a size too big so that's another reason I've had a harder time controling my skis on the faster runs. I made the mistake of letting Bret be in charge of the camera and so unfortunately I don't have any of the pictures taken with him in them (won't make that mistake again). The one above is of us with Jo and her good friend Shannon who skied with us that day. The weather said it would be stormy and wet but the sun was shining and the snow was beautiful! Thanks Bret and Jo for another great weekend on the mountain!
1 comment:
One of our favorite traditions as well - even if the kids don't come. Bret wasn't lying when he said I am excited for a month!
Post a Comment