So I finally gained access back into my YouTube account. I'm not sure what was going on with that. Anyway, I have some videos of the kids skiing last month that I thought were worth sharing.
In this first one titled "rocket booster" you can see Johnny's approach to getting a nice, fast start when he's taking off. You'll see it just after Alex catches up to him, he throws his arms down and makes a blast off sound, then he take off. Oh to be in his mind for a day. I don't know actually, a whole day in there would be pretty scary.
The second one is titled "Alex switchbacks" as she is practicing her turning. I know she would've progressed a lot more this year if she had been in lessons but I figure she has plenty of time for that. This year has been all about having fun and being independent on the slopes for her. Watch when the camera leaves her and goes to Johnny. You can see Hunter snowboarding behind Johnny, he's doing awesome this year!
Now this last one is titled "Johnny no clips" because he finally gained the confidence he needed to take his tip clips off while skiing. He was skiing without them last year but needed a refresher course this year. I can't wait until Johnny is old enough to go on the main mountain with me like Alex can!
No comments:
Post a Comment