1. Took a photograhy class last night so I've been experimenting a lot with different settings on my camera today.
2. Johnny learned how to open doors.
3. Alex learned "chicken, eagle, soldier" at swim lessons.
4. My nephew snuck his Mom's wedding ring to the park in his pocket and lost it in the sand.
5. One metal detector, a dozen barrets, a few toy cars and 4 hours later they found it!
6. Took the kids to the "Meridian Dairy Days" carnival and got there 2 1/2 hours early...oops.
7. Made my sister-in-law and her family come 2 1/2 early too...double oops.
8. Ate dinner at the all you can eat "pancake feed".
9. Alex's favorite ride was the one that "almost made her puke her pancakes"
10. I'm not turning on the sound machine tonight (usually it runs all night long).
1 comment:
This is a great list! Great photo of Johnny. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment