Yesterday we attended Alex's Kindergarten open house and Johnny was bored so he was kissing me on my cheek over and over again with a loud smooch every time. I had to move to the back of the crowd to be less distracting. We were outside listening to "Buster" the school bus instruct the kids on bus safety. Buster is a 3 foot tall talking robot bus and of course Johnny knew that the "Bus love me Mom".
Alex is going over to ask her friend Alayna to play, Johnny perks up, "my love Layna". And of course "my love Morgan", and "my love Maddy", Johnny loves all of Alex's friends.
Johnny: "going Mom?"
Me: "just to Wal-Mart"
Johnny: "my love Walmat!"
Anytime I mention Nana or Papa
Johnny: "my love Nana, my love Papa too"
Brad squishes a spider for me
Johnny: "spidey love me"
A snake startles us in the garden
Johnny: "nake love me"
Going to see our cousins
Johnny: "play Ethan?" "my love Ethan" "Ethan love me"
And my favorite:
Driving in the car past a cow pasture.
Alex: "eew, it smells like poo"
Me: "it's probably the cow poo we're driving past"
Johnny: "my love cow poo!"
And of course he is often declaring "my love Sissy" but he just came up to me crying and I asked him if he wanted to go downstairs and have a muffin.
"Yup! No sissy mutin, sissy stinker Mommy"
I guess the love can't last forever.
Love,
Me
1 comment:
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I wish they would always stay like that! And we could always protect their little hearts and tell them forever: yes, everyone loves you! Cause you're perfect!
Post a Comment