Monday, April 13, 2009

Game Two...

A few pictures from soccer game #2 on Saturday. Easter pictures will be coming tomorrow and there are a lot. Johnny's still having a hard time holding up whenever someone brushes shoulders with him in the soccer game. One girl used him to brace her fall and almost knocked him over, he never quite recovered. Alex did great and made a few goals of her own. I have video, I just haven't had a chance to go through everything yet from this weekend. Then today, after my chiropractic appointment for my back, some imitrex for my migraine and a speech assessment test for Johnny, the day has flown by. Johnny had a (very long) story for every picture the therapist showed him and had her laughing through most of the test. He can definitely talk your ear off if you let him. She'll call after she has a chance to score his test and I don't think he'll qualify for assistance but maybe she can give me some pointers on how to help him improve so I'm not translating for him all the time.

No comments: