Sometimes my kids actually do get along and enjoy each other's company. To prove it I had to post this picture and video. I took the picture with my video camera, indoors, with no flash so it's not the best but you get the picture. They have been playing a lot of "school" lately. Johnny pretends he's sleeping, Alex wakes him up and tells him to "hurry and get on the bus", then acts as bus driver and drives him to school. While at school she has him practice writing and saying his letters and numbers, reads him a book and then sends him back home for another good night's rest before school starts again. Rest and repeat. I snuck in a little video of one of her book readings because she was being so cute making up her own words to the story and Johnny was thoroughly enjoying it as well.
Here's the link to the video:
If you look under "More From: laurelday" there are a couple of other new videos on there of the kids flying their kites over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment