Thursday, May 28, 2009

Check it out!

My friend Sara Wells has a food blog that is absolutely amazing. She and her friend Kate share great recipes and tips throughout the week. This week was spa week and she has some fun recipes for pampering yourself that I can't wait to try out.

Anyway, you should check out her blog:
http://www.ourbestbites.com/

What started out as a way to share with a few family and friends has grown tremendously and she was recently featured in Cafe Mom and Foodgawkers.

I just made her Spicey Honey Chicken last night (delicious!) and next I want to try out her BBQ Grilled Pizza (looks yummy!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this blog! I have been looking at it for months now! In fact, I got the idea for Aiden's birthday cupcakes on there! Wow...you know too many famuos people!

BTW...if you want to come out for cupcakes and ice cream on Sunday night, we are having Aiden's "birthday" at 6:00pm. Hope to see you there!