I finished painting Alex's day bed today and it's ready to be moved up to her room. Johnny's bunk bed needs some stickers removed before I can put it up in his room. But those will both have to wait because we're heading to the cabin for a long weekend and I haven't even started packing yet. I don't know if I've ever waited until the day of, to start packing for a trip. Scary. Soccer is over though and summer is almost here. Johnny had his preschool presentation today and I was probably the only parent there without a camera. Can you believe it? My alarm clock is broken and I slept in this morning so I was rushed to get out the door on time. Not that the pictures would've been much since he spent the whole thing with his hand in his mouth or looking up at the ceiling or whatever else he could think of to pass the time other than singing. Alex's presentation day is coming up next week though and I will definitely have the camera and video camera handy for that one. I can't believe she is going to be in 1st grade next year and in all day school. On another note, I didn't have to turn on the AC today or yesterday because I just kept the house closed up and the fan going and now the windows are open and the breeze is filling the house quite nicely and I saved a little energy in the process. And last but not least, I got the results back from Johnny's speech therapy test and apparently he is "average". So no one thinks he needs any extra help in that department. Go figure. Ok Johnny, take it at your own pace. At least you can do lots of cool tricks like jump out of the truck while holding the seat belt and using it to gradually slow your decent. Oh and don't forget that one you do where you can make a sound like a whistle and you put your fingers in your mouth like you're whistling but you're really just screaming/screeching really high pitched. Now that's talent! Keep on scrolling down...two posts in one night. Too many things I am procrastinating right now...
2 comments:
Ah ha ha ha ha, that seat belt thing is awesome! I want to see that!!
Have fun up at the cabin!
Post a Comment