Here are the kids sleeping in their new beds. Alex is having a hard time adjusting to "sleeping sideways". But you can see the trundle underneath, I'm excited to have the extra beds and Alex has a lot more room in her room for playing now. Alex's bed was sage green and I painted it black because her room is going to be black, white and pink. Next up, I need to make some cute bedding to go on them!

Johnny loves his bunk bed and Alex is a little jealous over it. But she goes in there during the day to play on it and this summer they will be sharing a room and taking turns sleeping on top. Johnny has recently realized the joys of sleeping shirtless when his room gets too hot at night and takes full advantage of it whenever he can. He has that uncanny ability to radiate immense amounts of heat like his Dad and I'm sure every other guy can. They are little personal radiators. Then Alex and I are still piling on the blankets to keep us warm at night. Go figure.

1 comment:
I can just hear Alex talking about her future plans. Gotta love the telephoto on those first shots! My favorite is the one of the two of you, so pretty!
Post a Comment