A few tid bits I'd like to remember from this Christmas:Johnny's favorite toy this year?
Remote control car? Very cool, played with it for a good hour I think, but no.
Walking, roaring, head and tail wagging dinosaur? "Awesome" but it didn't take the cake.
How about the Nerf gun? The kid does love his weapons. However he mostly played "hide from my Dad and Uncle as they shoot the balls at me" then he'd go collect them all and return the ammo for more fun. When he first got it he had too many balls to carry but didn't want to leave any behind so he worked carefully to find a spot for every ball including in his mouth, between his knees, under his chin and many in his arms (all while balancing his gun as well) until he had them all safely in his corner to try them out where no one else could get their hands on them.
No, the toy that made it to the number one spot on Johnny's list was.....
the slinky Santa threw into his stocking at the last minute.
We'll remember that for next year Johnny, thanks.
Alex's famous phrases for the holiday?
"I hate the snow, it's too cold! But I still want to go sledding later"
"She walks!" Referring to the horse Santa got her that didn't walk on it's own like it was suppose to for the first day she had her. It's a Christmas miracle!
"How come everyone else is wearing red, which is a Christmas color and I have to wear blue?"
"Can I sing Rodolph the Red Nosed Reindeer for everyone?" She asked this during the Christmas Eve program but when she got up there some how Mom was the only one singing.
"Is there anything I can get for you?" She was acting as waitress to everyone at the cabin taking orders from the treat table. At one point one of her uncles asked for a cheese burger to be funny and she came back with a roll filled with ham and chunks of cheese.
"What does my shirt say?"
-Spoiled-
(Pouting) "I don't want it to say spoiled, I want it to say princess."
-And that is why it says "spoiled"-
1 comment:
Johnny was way too cute, but it's not a slinky, it's his "linky". And I do have a video that Christmas Eve solo from you with the three kids standing by. Let me know if you ever want it!
Post a Comment